www.SDMFworldwide.com - News
Zakk and wife Barbaranne visit St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
Posted: Jul 18th, 8:15 pm 
Click HERE to see a slideshow of photos from their visit.

Zakk Wylde and Black Label Society join St. Jude....

"I cannot think of a more worthwhile cause. I will dedicate my life to helping the children and families of St. Jude's. Meeting these children and visiting the hospital is heartwrenching and heartwarming at the same time. We need to do whatever we can to Cure Childhood cancer. Please help me help St. Jude's in anyway that you can. God Bless, Zakk Wylde"

Barbaranne and Zakk Wylde and Black Label Society have joined forces with the nation?s top researchers at St. Jude Children?s Research Hospital to fight childhood cancer by pledging $1 million to help fund the Chemical Biology and Therapeutics (CBT) Laboratory where leading experts develop new drugs to fight and cure cancer in children.

Zakk is calling on all chapters, fans and friends to join him in this fight.

Make a donation today to St. Jude and support The Barbaranne and Zakk Wylde/Black Label Society CBT Lab Fund to help find cures and save children.

Most available cancer drugs are designed to combat adult cancer, and most adult cancer drugs can?t be used to fight childhood cancer. Because cancer strikes about 12,500 children in the United States each year, pharmaceutical companies are reluctant to pursue research and the development of experimental children?s drugs. Pharmaceutical companies are driven by investor demands for the more profitable drugs targeting adult cancer.

That?s where the Barbaranne and Zakk Wylde/Black Label Society CBT Lab Fund comes in. Profits do not drive work at St. Jude; the fight to find cures and save children does. Researchers at St. Jude focus on finding treatments for children by quickly transferring promising discoveries into cures.

Join Zakk, Barbaranne and St. Jude in the fight against childhood cancer today.
Back to HeadlinesView next article
View previous article